L'annonce est en anglais, comme pratiquement tout chez MailClark (seuls 5% de nos utilisateurs sont français), excepté notre équipe composée de 5 frenchies !
Do you have experience managing marketing strategies?
Do you thrive in an early startup environment?
Are you a software expert?
If so, please keep reading!
MailClark is a 5-people early-stage SaaS company in the workplace communication industry located in Lyon (France). Our mission is to allow our clients—50% are US companies—to collectively manage emails & messages directly from Slack or Microsoft Teams, with the help of our bot (software robot).
Since the launch of MailClark in 2016, we have been experiencing steady growth. We've very recently raised a second rund of funding, so we are excited to bring on a talented Director of Marketing to take our business to the next level; driving customer acquisition and retention, and build out our marketing team.
The ideal candidate is someone who is ready to get their hands dirty, is inspired by the challenges of a startup, and has strong strategy and execution skills. If this sounds like you, please apply today!
• Competitive salary (around 40k€)
• Great location in “France’s most attractive city” (PwC)
• Ground level opportunity in exponentially growing bots market
• Very international clients base and environment
• Opportunity to build out the Marketing team over time
If you have any question, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporting directly to the founders, you will build overall marketing strategy and oversee tactics and execution for the company. The setup of a marketing automation strategy will be one of the challenges you'll face.
# The requirements
• At least 3 years experience
• Excellent, proven customer acquisition and retention
• Knowledge and comprehension of software industry
• Fluent French & English speaker and writer
• Digital marketing, social networks
• Leadership experience
# The plus skills
• Marketing automation
• SaaS industry
• Slack expertise
• Experience or knowledge of pricing & business models
• Startup experience